My original intention of this blog was going to be to talk about my past, however I realized as I kissed the love of my life before he left for a long night of work, that the past is the past for a reason. The past gives you reason to appreciate the present. Like everyone else I have had my share of family problems, rocky childhoods, great memories and not so good ones, broken hearts, and failed relationships, the difference is that I have chosen to leave it all behind...because each one of those things, no matter how terrible or upset I was at the time, molded and paved the way to where I am today...I am not saying that my life is perfect. I have my share of problems and things to stress over, I have days where I just stay in bed, and days where I wish I could just stay in bed but cant. I really have no regrets in life, everything that I have done has in some way shape or form made me into the woman that I am today, and that, I am more than happy with. Thinga happen for a reaon, even if you cant see that reason while your in the middle of the crisis, nothing happens just because, theres always, ALWAYS a reason, and sometime, one day, maybe years from now itll click and itll make sense to you, and only you will be able to understand...
So in the end, my advice to everyone,
Leave the past in the past,
and build yourself a future you can be proud of,
surround yourself with people you love and that love you,
laugh it off, live it up, and rock on.
-MJ2B
No comments:
Post a Comment