Monday, April 19, 2010

The Ex Wife

I was always raised to say what I mean and mean what I say.
I was raised to know when was the right time, and when it wrong.
I was raised to know good from evil, happy from sad, bad from good, etc.
I was raised to know that the golden rule is real, its called KARMA,
and she can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

I learned growing up that the person you least expect to hurt you, will.
I learned that Love is ALWAYS different, with different people.
I have learned that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
&& I have learned that what doesnt kill you will always make you stronger.

What I was not taught is how to cope with an ex wife.
What I did not learn was how to handle being yelled at, called names, and threatened by a woman that I do not know...

Life should come with a handbook:
"HOW TO HANDLE HIS EX"
[[mental note: future book?]]

From the moment I began dating Joseph his ex wife has been very flip floppy.
One day shes nice, the next shes impossible to deal with.
Unfortunately it is the kids who suffer, it is Joey who suffers.

Joey has had a rocky past, but like my own past, we are leaving his past, in the past. His ex wife however, can not manage to do that.

He has turned over a new leaf, he works, takes care of his responsability, including his children, as much as she will let him.

The kids are used as pawns...as a sort of power tool...
if things are not done her way, then we, Joey is not allowed to see the girls.

It kills him. She drives him up the wall, and uses their kids as her tool to get to him, and he loves his girls so deeply that it really does.

I have never called her names, never got an attitude with her, and never been rude. She however has almost never NOT been any of those things to me. I have been called the most foul of names that a female can be called, I have been threatened and bribed.

NEWSFLASH:

I know what I want, and it is Joseph Johnson II.
Nothing, and NOBODY, is going to change that.
Words are not going to "scare" me away,
and silly little actions only make me laugh.

I think what really gets to her, or maybe needs to get to her.

She has lost her power.

My words to her are simple;

Dear Ex Wife:

You have no power over me. The things you say only make me laugh. When you try and hurt us, you only amuse us. We have reached that point where we do not care, he does not care about you, neither of us do. His heart is with his girls, you are meerly their mother. My interest is only in the girls, not in you. Your disrespectful actions and words only make obvious the reasons why he no longer wants to be around you, why he no longer can stand your presence or the mention of your name. Does it feel good to know that you, and you alone are the only cause for his hate for you? Your ghetto slang and high school name calling shows me that I am having to work with an immature, self centered, jealous girl. YOU, chose to divorce him. YOU choose to make his life hell. YOU yell at him on the phone, and YOU are jelous because he wants me, and you just cant figure out why. There have been many times where I have felt my temper rise from the immaturity that emits from your very being, however I know better. Even at my young age I am wise enough to know the difference between right and wrong. I will not post your poor parenting techniques on an internet blog for the world to critisize you for. I will not trash talk you by calling you foul names and threatening you, because that is a waste of my time. You are only the girls mother, the doner of my soon to be husbands children. He is for me who you wanted him to be for you, but couldnt be because I am the right person. What we have is perfection in the most amazing of forms, and you...can not begin to compare to what we share. Okay, you are the mother of his children. Congradulations, I am the woman he falls asleep with every night, holds when I cry, laughs when I laugh, and tells me he loves me every day for the rest of our lives. You have beautiful children, and I have a beautiful relationship with their father. If YOU choose to hinder their relationship with their father because of some personal issue that pertains to myself or my husband, than in the end it is YOU that is making the mistake. Nothing you can ever say or do can or will EVER change how I feel much less make me budge. I am in this for the long hall, so get used to me. You do not have to like it anymore than I have to like dealing with you, but there are children involved and one can only hope you will grow up enough to realize what is best for the girls and accept that split parenthood is not a dictatorship, it is a negotiation, it is cooperation with ONLY the best interest of the girls in mind.

Thanks,

His Wife<3

[[MJ2B]]

No comments:

Post a Comment